Payment Information and Options:
*For Borough and County taxes, make checks payable to: DOYLESTOWN BOROUGH TAX COLLECTOR
*For School taxes, make checks payable to: CENTRAL BUCKS SCHOOL DISTRICT
- MAIL CHECKS to: Doylestown Borough Tax Collector, 219 West Court Street, Doylestown, PA 18901. If you would like a receipt returned to you, please include a SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE with BOTH COPIES of the tax bill.
- COME IN PERSON and pay by check, money order, credit card, or debit card. Payment in cash is no longer accepted. For credit card transactions, the vendor charges a 2.5% service fee ($3.00 minimum); and for debit card transactions, the fee is 1.95% ($3.00 minimum). Office hours are listed on the home page.
- DROP OFF CHECKS: You may drop off your payments at the mailing/office address. Mail slot is to the right of the door. If you would like a receipt returned to you, please include a SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE with BOTH COPIES of the tax bill.
- PAY ONLINE BY CREDIT CARD or E-CHECK: Please note that the vendor charges a 2.5% fee for credit card payments ($3.00 minimum). The fee for e-check payments is a flat fee of $1.50.
- Click on the link for the bill you want to pay (the type of bill is in the upper left corner of the bill). This will bring you to a payment page. You will need the item or bill number and your parcel number. This information can be found on your bill. Please put in the exact amount that is due. If you need help finding information on the bill, please give me a call: 610-324-2831. Thank you!