Frequently Asked Questions

I need proof that I paid my 2017 tax bills. How do I get that?

For confirmation of payment for bills issued in 2017 or earlier, you will need to contact the prior tax collector, Kari Williams Tyksinski. She can be reached at 215-345-7244 or I will be able to give you confirmation of any payments made on bills issued after January 1, 2018.

How do I reach Keystone Collections Group regarding the Earned Income Tax?

Keystone Collections Group
Phone (724) 978-0300
Fax (724) 978-0339
Taxpayer helpline:  888-328-0565